In the end
Monday, October 14, 2013, 4:41 AM, 0 comments
"You go studying for what undeniable reason actually?"Ustaz Zafrul asked us as he was about to start a dicussion about further studies with us.
Some said for parents.
Yes.
Some said for money.
Yes.
Some said for Allah.
Yes.
But I kept in silence, waiting for him to continue his endless words.
"That's why we need to think further, have a wider vision of life, maybe money isn't everything but everything is money."
He gave many advises to us and I just could remember a part of it, but at least I knew what he was up to. Regardless to that, now I have think way too far but maybe not that far, cause I don't really even know what I want to achieve in this life, and yet this is only a temporary one. None is to be lasted forever.
My friend once said this to us;
"Our life in this world, is not the only end. After we die, we have to face the hereafter. The only place where we will be there forever, until infinity.
Whatever you did in this life, don't make it affect your life in the infinity world.
You might think of getting a good job, but, what's about in the here after?"
What do we want to be exactly, in the end?
